CLOSED FOR ORDERS WHILE TURKEY DIMPLE HQ MOVES. REOPENING 7 MARCH!
Q: When will I get my order?
A: As most items are made to order there is a processing time of 2 to 7 working days, dependant on the size of your order.
Q: What about Shipping?
I use overnight courier. This applies to major cities and towns only. Please allow 1 to 3 working days for outlying areas.
Q:What material are the pieces made from?
A: All my little creations are made from polymer clay. Each item is lovingly hand-sculpted by me and fingerprints can be expected. The fingerprints are important, a trademark almost. Each little creation carries a piece of me wherever it goes.
Q: What metal do you use for the back posts?
A: The posts are not hypo-allergenic but are nickle-free. Should you require silver posts, I can do this but at an additional cost.
Please get in touch should you wish to place an order but require silver posts.
Q: How do I care for my Turkey Dimple items?
1. Avoid swimming, sleeping, working out, showering or bathing whilst wearing your accessories. Some pieces have painted details which could be affected by prolonged exposure to water. Also the water may affect the glue.
2. Avoid exposure to makeup, creams and perfumes. This may discolour your accessories.
3. Should you need to clean your accessory, a gentle wipe with a wet wipe should do the trick!
4. When taking off your earrings, please do so by removing the butterfly clasp and then the stud. Pulling the stud out will weaken the glue adhesion to the back post.
5. Polymer clay is pretty resilient but I recommend that you still treat them gently. I like to think of them as little works of art, and we should always look after art.
Q: Do you accept returns?
A: Due to hygienic reasons, I cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings so please consider this before making your purchase.
Should there be a problem with your purchase please do contact me to discuss a solution.
Q: Do you do custom orders?
A: Yes, but not on a permanent basis. I take on customs when I am not working on projects or stockist orders.
I generally announce the opening and closing of custom orders on my social media pages. If you're not following on social media you can contact me to discuss.
Q: Do you have a wholesale option?
Yes, I do. Kindly note though that this is provided to physical stores looking for stock and the option is not available to individuals or brand ambassadors.
I think I've covered it all but you have any other questions, get in touch!